California Dreaming: Napa Valley & San Francisco

{The Pool at the Solage Calistoga}

Three weeks from today, Fabian and I will be heading to California for vacation. We'll explore the Napa Valley during the week and then head to San Francisco for the weekend. We both love San Francisco, but it's been six years since we've been there together. I was there last Spring for a brief work trip and ever since, I've wanted to return to explore this charming city and personal favorite with my love. We also decided that this year, we wanted to take trips that would allow for true rest and relaxation. Because we've been to San Francisco and Napa before, we won't feel the pressure of seeing everything in a certain amount of time. The laid-back nature of Napa should do just the trick! What could be more relaxing than sipping wine and eating some of the most delicious food in the world in a beautiful setting?

{Beautiful San Francisco}
I've made dinner reservations at a few old favorites as well as places we are looking forward to trying-- Redd Wood, French Blue, Press, Isa, and Wayfare Tavern. I also know that I definitely want to go back to Swanson Vineyards with Fabian. I would love any recommendations you might have for wineries to visit, activities, restaurants, shops, etc. in Napa and San Francisco. I've taken your suggestions for other destinations in the past and your recommendations are always right on the money. I'd love to hear about the places you love in Napa and San Francisco. Merci beaucoup!

Subscribe to receive free email updates: