wohnzimmer weiß silber

wohnzimmer weiß silber

oh my gosh it’s so boring everyday is the same as yesterday. i’m wearing shoes made of plastic. i have never had a fiancee i have never experienced love in my life i’m going to tell you something, you’re like an elephant. so who is going to like you? so you’re the one to say that to me? so what? i’m good looking that’s enough. stop it guys. are you serious? i’m good looking and manly, but women don‘t notice that.


good looking like who? jang dong-gun jang dong-gun? you? ok guys do you want to meet some girls? meet some girls and then? where? why are you so excited? keep calm. just drink something and after that i’m going to tell you you just have to mention girls and then you‘ll get your full attention.


i have heard from people from elsewhere that you don’t meet girls on the street but on facebook and zalo. what is facebook? and what is a zalo? fool!fool! fool! you are the fools zalo and facebook are programs for your phone and with that you meet some girls! well, i’ve got a phone. i’ve got a phone too. here.


please download the program for me that’s it? that’s all? you’re so quick thank you. now take your phones and throw it away they are way too old -- as if zalo and facebook would work on them. hey! i’m sorry for that but even if i do this on the table it’s not broken. did you see that? yeah, but water gets in it


you see? water is inside you can use it as hammer, but not for facebook so why not? if you want to use zalo you need a phone as big as your face. like his face? yes and you can surf! i can surf. maybe you can let your phone surf along the street. but a cellphone as big as his face


where should i put it? does it fit in my pocket? it’s your problem where to keep it. so we need money to buy new cellphones. let me find a solution for this… i got it! what is it? ok, we can’t find a job if we stay here and we can’t earn money. no money! the key is to move to saigon and find a job to get money.


after that we can use facebook and zalo. women are going to adore us. let me tell you something. the citygirls all have white skin and are very beautiful. they’re cute and have legs to the shoulders. legs to the shoulders and underarm hair to the legs? you have hairs to the legs! hey! ok that’s it. let’s go!


come on.ok that’s it. let’s go! come on. who are you trickster? who is stealing my chickens? they are for my husband! give them back! if i catch you, i will punish you all! what did she say? she is going to punish us! what’s up? i’m worried about having no money to go to saigon.


we can’t catch and sell the chickens. where do we get the money to go now? i don’t know… but i have some money. but i have some money. do you? that’s the money i saved to stretch my body but i think i have to give up this dream to find love. i have to tell you something. i also saved some money to get married some day


that’s it. i think that’s enough for the three of us. with that we can go to saigon! do work. earn money. find love! thanks guys! i’m so tired. i’m so hungry. me too. if you’re hungry, then order something. can i have three plates of rice?


what’s going on now? do you want something? what kind of trees are these? leaves but no branches. saigon is so beautiful! the houses are so big! what are these people doing to have houses like this? they breed birds. birds? yeah, they also breed.


i’ve got only one dream to own a house as big as these. mine too. don’t be so silly. let’s eat some banh baos‘. no i eat a sausage. i tell you guys something i saw on tv that some people in saigon use the living room for hop-hop. hip-hop! they wear a chain this big.


i also have one. here it is. this is a chain made of silver. do you want to try that on? no thanks. that’s a dog leash! so what? the main thing is that it‘s a chain. ok start rapping. hip-hop! i’m going to dance now.


[rap] come on. there are three guys coming to saigon. ah! my banana! your banana? you just have a chili pepper! no i mean the banana that i brought. i haven’t eat it yet. hey guys if we don’t find a hostel we all have to sleep in the park. but there there‘s fresh air.


fresh air? the mosquitoes bite you there. [one week later] what are you doing? i am exercising. it’s so boring, i don’t know what to do. we haven’t found a job yet i think i‘m sick. what about me? all the time i just eat noodles


i’m already scared to become as long as the noodles. hey grandpas! i got some good news! what do you mean? i was shopping at the market today and found a restaurant nearby which is looking for some employees we should apply for a job. sure! but we have to dress better. this shirt is ok i only have to switch my pants then i’m ready.


ok. yeah! good morning. you have to greet me as uncle! i walked past here and saw that you’re looking for workers because of that we want to submit our application. oh ok. have a seat then we talk. thank you uncle.


he calls me uncle and you call me brother do you get it? have a seat. where are the applications? here. two guys but why do i see three applications? i also want to submit my application. are you even old enough to work? you’re so small what do you want to do?


he’s small but he’s in the same age like the both of us! oh really? yes. what do you eat? you’re so small. oh my gosh ok give me your applications. you’re so small what can you do for me? i’m small but strong! are you? i’m very strong. just give me some work


ok, you want hard work? you will wash the scooters. but i’m omly as tall as them.how should i wash them? am i the boss o rare you the boss? well. you’re the boss. good to know that. what about you chubby? you will wash the dishes and the floor. ok?


and you… well you have quite a pretty face. you can work as a waiter. if it’s ok than you guys can come tomorow morning at 7.30am and can start working. ok. thank you so much! ok it’s clean. hey dwarf!is this how you clean a floor? hello boss.


you have to do it properly ok? chubby? i did not ask for a massage. i only stay and sit that’s my job. you have to work properly and not slowly! get out of my way! hi. i shopping nearby and bought you something. it’s very nice and has a high quality. i can’t accept your gift.


why not? if i buy you something then you have to accept it. maybe you can wear it in case that we go out someday. ok, keep working. i’m going inside now. keep going dwarf! also you chubby! why do you stare like that? what do you guys do for a noise?


why are you in a good mood? don’t you know what day it is? do you know what day it is? what day? payday, payday, payday! what are you guys doing to be in a good mood? guess what it is. ok stop it. so thick and still dancing.


so today you get your salary. this is for you this is for you… and this is for you. why do i get a small salary and he gets so much? because he’s good looking and you two are not unfortunately. so ugliness is bad? no ugliness isn’t bad at all but it’s bad for unattractive people.


anyway we got our money. i have to thank you all of you worked very well please keep going! we will!thank you! now we have money to buy ourselves a cellphone and meet some girls. meet some girls? oh no it’s not like that. anyway, keep working. thank you!


we’ve waited for a while now. i’m sure he overslept. it’s 11am now. we have to go to work soon where is he? hey chubby look at this. i met her on zalo. what do you think? she’s really nice. we just arrived in saigon and you already get to know someone.


hey it’s me. i bought myself a cellphone and then met her. i have an appointment with her at the cafe and then shopping. she’s really beautiful. does it looks good? looks good and it fits your style. how does my hair smell? stinks a bit it’s because i haven‘t washed in two days. where are you going?


why so chic? if i dress like this you should know that i have a date who’s your date? ahh! your date is our boss isn’t he? yeah right! i have date with my girlfriend! take me with you. you both totally stink and have not showered yet. bye bye!


where are you taking me now? shopping of course. what do you want? this one is so nice. how do you like it? it’s nice !!! so you want this? i want these shoes. they’re so nice.


we‘ll take these shoes ok? aren’t they beautiful? yes these are also beautiful. but they only cost $36. i don’t want these. let’s find another one. how about these? yeah. these costs $95.


they’re very nice. so these ones ok? ok.these are yours so that’s $910. excuse me? $910? yes exactly. it’s only $900, that’s cheap. i have something i want to talk to you about. i love you for a while


but i don’t dare to say anything because i’m afraid that you‘ll shake your head... i mean you won’t feel the same as i do. i love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow. if i lie to you, i would die. do you agree to be my girlfriend? yes i do. your skin is so beautiful and as soft as the skin of... by whom? from...


i can’t say it. if you don’t tell me from who i get really angry ...like the skin of my grandma. hello. that’s no problem i don’t know anything about that. did something happen to you? i called. did something happen to you, should i drive you? it’s ok. nothing serious.


be careful next time! give me your phone number. if you feel bad then i’ll drive you to the hospital. ok but be careful next time. sorry! i tell you somesing... ...your skin doesn‘t seem very soft. you should go to spa. excuse me?


you should go to s... s... spa. oh you mean spa. yeah spa. oh my mistake not this one. this one and don’t forget to go to spa. i now ask you both to spy on vys‘boyfriend. what did you say boss? could you say that again? come here! i command you to find out where the boyfriend is an what he’s doing. where should we start?


i don’t know. ok we’re going to look for him. you’re so useless! boss we’ve got some good news. what news? tell me! so the boyfriend, he’s very poor and doesn’t own anything. he’s just a waiter. i see. you guys are really good. we’re pretty sure boss.


i’ve got something for you. go have some drinks. thank you boss. i’m coming. i’m coming. hello? who are you? ok i’ll be right there. i’ve got something to do today. is it possible to leave earlier today? not just today.


it seems like you have to do something everyday. you’re dating someone am i right? no this afternoon i really have some things to do. ok, it’s alright. if you leave earlier you have to start earlier tomorrow ok? now get going. no problem. minh!


who are you guys? you’re even uglier than i thought. who are you and why do you bother me? you don’t need to know who i am! but you’re the boyfriend of vy am i right? you’re right how do you know? no, no, no, no, no. vy is the girlfriend of my boss. when you return to her then you will get to know me!


vy is my girlfriend! why will you not allow me that? what a fool! i promise you that we will fight you right now. come on guys! break up with vy! i’m more beautiful than her. why are you so mean? i’m going to kill you!


oh you’re so strong i can’t go on. stop! what? i know you. from where? pirates of the caribbean! i introduce myself, i’m chau gia chot. take that! now it’s at least balanced oh my gosh why are you so handsome?


so handsome! so handsome! you’re driving me crazy! we’re on the ropes. we’re on the ropes. what happened? he gave us a good beating. he gave me a good beating. where are the others? i don’t know. there they are! what did you do and what happened?


i already have an eye patch and he wanted to give me one more. where is the last of you? my leg was injured so i have to walk like this... because of that i came later. i don’t know why but he is so strong. can you understand him? nothing at all. you have to take care of him boss! you’re such cowards! let me take care of it!


i’m so on the ropes. ok let’s go! you and minh are a couple right? he lies to you and is an idiot. a what? an idiot! i don’t believe you. if you don’t believe me then i’ll show you. i’ll show you, that everything i told you is the truth.


wait for it. i don’t buy anything kid. i don’ buy anything! why is your voice so loud even though you’re so small? well i look tiny but i’m not a kid anymore. what’s that? the menu. no i don’t want to eat. i don’t like you. but why not? how many people are working here? we’re three.


bring me another waiter. why don’t you like me? hey, don’t tease me! this kid is really funny. good afternoon. what’s your problem? i’m a waiter. waiter? so what are you doing? what do you want? should i massage you?


i don’t need a massage. go and call someone else. why? i don’t like you just go. how many are you? 1, 2... 3! 3! 3! then call the third here to me. what it is now? i just want to say bye out of politeness.


bye! he scares me. everything i told you was the truth. what should i pick up? no i mean the truth. oh the truth. wait for it, he’s here. here you are. see? i never lie.


ok i believe you.let’s leave hey, hey, wait for me! keep working and help me wash the dishes! look! like i told you. he lied to you and i was honest. yeah i know. i want to make you a present. do you want to be my girlfriend? then take this.


it’s so beautiful. do you like it? come hug me. i can’t believe you lied to me. we should break up! i’m so sorry. i did this because i love you so much. because you love me? how long have you been lying to me? honey?


yes? can you do me a favor? just help me a bit. you’re so cute! minh? hey minh! where is he? where did he go? he left but forgot his phone here. vy has been kidnapped.


what should we do? go! you all pretend like you’re pretty but we’re just as pretty. you’re right. what will you do to her? let her go! stay where you are minh please help me. when you come closer then i’ll cut her throat.


minh! hey minh! stay where you are! hoo! if i only see you then i know you’re not the boss. are you sure? the leader has a weapon with him. what happens if i’m not wearing any weapons? can you recognize me without them? hold this! you’re less than i thought.


we’re many! are you serious? just you 5 guys? no! we’re many! they’re enough. this is so stressful. today is not your day! you’re right! this is a bomb which explodes. haha it’s just an apple.


ok. stop it! game over! back off! wait for me. what does that mean? that was all planned by them! minh! come dance with me! i love you. who’s that? she’s my playmate.


also one. a playmate! a playmate? jerk! are you crying? get along with you! minh, i know lately i hurt you but i know my guilt. can you forgive me? i’ll forgive you once but you have to promise me not to meet him again. yes, i promise you.


hey minh, what’s up? what if she’s cheating on you again? she’s a real little gold-digger! i don’t trust her. but i love her from the bottom of my heart. i can’t forget her. forgive me for that. please yourself. hey there’s something. hot noodles, be careful here are hot noodles.


again? i don’t want noodles anymore. only today and after that i will find a better job to take care of you. eat a bit ok? just let me find a job for my own so i can support you ok? ok but first you have to eat. my company is looking for a secretary and you’re very cute and beautiful which is very helpful for this job. so if you want to join us just let me know.


i would really like to and i will do my best. so it’s a deal? oh hey there’s a kindergarten. i can take you there. why should i go to kindergarten? because you’re as small as the kids in there. why don’t you go there to be a chubby kindergarten teacher? can i? sure.


oh hey... it is vy isn’t it? i knew it. we have to go home and tell minh about that. ok come on. even if we’ve seen us less lately my feelings for you are changing. i’ve got a gift for you. i want you to be my girlfriend. oh my gosh what it is now?


this is a restaurant and not a place for you to gawk. if you want to go out -- then go out. if you want to work then work! ha? hey what’s going on? why is no one answering my questions? i looked after all of you, so why aren’t you guys working for me? i don’t work anymore! i‘m sick of it! i quit! come on guys let’s go. if he quits i quit. hey minh.


it‘s a bit of a yawn. i’ve never met anyone, leading such a disappointing life as we do. everything’s so complicated. we’ve lost our job and even a new job won’t be enough to live a proper life. i think... we have to go back home! you’re right we have to return. i miss my old labor. which labor?


stealing chickens. let’s go home! you both are bunglers. let me take two. here we go! so you’re stealing my chickens. i am going to punish you! [devil laugh]. ahhh!


Subscribe to receive free email updates: