my little baby born mit badewanne

my little baby born mit badewanne

(wind whistling) (whooshing) (piano plays slow,gentle rock melody) ♪ stone cold ♪ ♪ you see me standingbut i'm dyin' on the floor ♪ ♪ maybe if i don't cryi won't feel anymore ♪ ♪ baby ♪ ♪ god knows i try to feel ♪ ♪ happy for you ♪


♪ know that i am ♪ ♪ even if i can't understand ♪ ♪ i'll take the pain ♪ ♪ give me the truth ♪ ♪ me and my heart ♪ ♪ we'll make it through ♪ ♪ if happy is her ♪ ♪ i'm happy for you ♪ ♪ hmm, mm-mm, mm ♪


♪ you're dancing with herwhile i'm staring at my phone ♪ ♪ i was your amber, but nowshe's your shade of gold ♪ ♪ don't wanna be stone cold ♪ ♪ stone ♪ ♪ i wish i could mean thisbut here's my good-bye ♪ ♪ oh, i'm happy for you ♪ ♪ i'm happy for you. ♪ (song ends)


Subscribe to receive free email updates: