wie stelle ich mein wohnzimmer um

wie stelle ich mein wohnzimmer um

this is my room. the wallpaper is green with little stars on it. this is the door. this is the bed. the bedside table is next to the bed. there is a lamp is on the bedside table. above the bed there is a picture. the wardrobe is next to the door. next to the wardrobe there is a window with a blind.


the desk is in front of the window. in front of the desk there is a stool. there is a rug on the floor. in front of the bed there is a rocking horse. the teddy bear is lying in bed. the wallpaper is purple with little hearts on it. this is my door. next to the door there is a bed. above the bed there is a window.


between the window and the door there is a picture. on the left there is a wardrobe. in front of the wardrobe there is a small rug on the floor. the lamp is also on the floor. between the wardrobe and the door there is a shelf on the wall. on the shelf there are plants. below the shelf there are two chairs. on the ceiling there is a light. the cat is sitting on the chair.


the wallpaper is blue with small stars on it. my wardrobe is next to my door. my desk is next to my wardrobe. my computer is on my desk. my lamp is next to my computer. above my desk there are two pictures. in front of my desk there is a stool. my sofa is next to my desk on my sofa there is a cushion.


in front of my sofa there is a small table. on the table there are two cups. my window is behind my sofa. my clock is next to my window. my skis are on the floor. my dog is also lying on the floor. my guitar is on the sofa. this is our room. the wallpaper is pink and green with cherries on it.


this is our door. this is our bed. this is our wardrobe. our bench is next to the wardrobe. our shelf is on the wall above the bench. our bags are on the shelf. our table is in the middle of the room. our beaker with pens is on the table. next to the beaker there is a book.


our chairs are to the right and left of the table. our rug is in front of the bed. our window is in the wall on the left. our palm tree is by the wall on the right. our cat is lying on the bench. our tortoise is sitting under the table. the wallpaper is green with dinosaurs on it. this is my bed. next to the bed there is a chest of drawers.


above the bed there is a lamp. the picture of a dinosaur is on the wall. my cuddly toy is on the chest of drawers. above the chest of drawers there is a shelf on the wall. my fire engine is on the shelf. my car is next to the chest of drawers. my potty is next to the car. next to the door there is a coat rack. my coat is hanging on the coat rack.


next to my bed there is an armchair. in front of the armchair there is a ball on the floor. my building blocks are in front of the chest of drawers. my dinosaur is standing by the door. i just cannot find my shoes. the wallpaper is yellow with palm trees on it. in the corner next to the door there is a palm tree. my sofa is next to the palm tree. above the sofa there are pictures on the wall.


in front of the sofa there is a small table. my teapot is on the table. next to the sofa there is a big chest of drawers. above the chest of drawers there is a mirror. next to the chest of drawers there is a window with curtains. below the window there is a bin, a watering can and a basket. on the chest of drawers there is a cactus. next to the cactus there is a pair of scissors. on the ceiling above the door there is a light.


and on the floor there is a beautiful, colourful rug.


Subscribe to receive free email updates: