wohnzimmer küche zusammen

wohnzimmer küche zusammen

hey guys! what's up? my name is "lucas" thomas korns and here is an update on my life. for all those who care and all those who don't care. this is an update on my life. at this point in my youtube channel it should be no secret that about a year ago i packed up everything and moved to lima, peru. i made a lot of videos in peru. you know i lived in peru. i lived in peru.


i lived in lima, peru. "i lived in lima, peru. what about you?" well after year and three months of living in lima, peru it was time to pack up everything once again say goodbye to my beloved roommate, say goodbye to my friends, say goodbye to my cats. and moved to where i am right now. los angeles, california! the one and only. i was honestly really sad saying goodbye to my beloved peru, because as all of you guys know "i was in love with peru"


"i'm still in love with peru and i will always be" "and i promise i will make more videos in spanish so please don't leave" "stay, stay for me" so i officially moved here about two weeks ago, dropped off all my bags then immediately went on to another plane to fly to wisconsin to celebrate christimas with my siblings. a late christmas that is. then three days later, i returned to los angeles, and moves in to where i am now. this is my apartment.


or condo...or house...whatever it is. you guys ready to see it? now i'm not going to say how long i'm going to stay here because the truth of the matter is i do not know. but what i do know is that this place has a really nice kitchen. you see that i mean? that is a very nice kitchen. this is the living room, this is the bathroom, the stairs that go down. this is the garage. the stairs that go up of course my favorite part about the house, the roof.


you know i've moved a lot in the last two years of life. i hate moving in, i hate unpacking, i hate the process which leads me to the most disappointing part to the entire condo... my bedroom. it's a wood floor with a mattress, and a pile of random stuff that doesn't have a place yet. you know i do think eventually i'll pull this room together and make it look cool and fresh and exciting. but as of right now i'm living my life minimalisticly good night.


many of you guys have also been asking if i brought my cat to los angeles and the answer to that question is yes. yes i did. magdalena is now a united states citizen. she's always gonna have peruvian roots, but she's an american citizen nonetheless. and yes, i'm still alergic to cats. so now that i live in los angeles what can you expect from me? well, i'm a more fit luke korns. becuase everyone in los angeles looks good and is healthy. and i gotta keep up with the competition. and more importantly...more content! more content with me, and...i guess it's time for the announcement. my new... roommate!


this is a little tough to get down. so mikey we've been living with each other for two weeks. - how is that been?- it is been good. any quarrels? any problems? no. next question so are you happy to have me as roommate once again? "i'm good" do you think you're gonna be able to put up with my nonsense?


maybe. but all nonsense aside i'm very excited to be back in los angeles. in a city that inspires me a lot. in a city that gives me motivation... ...to post the best content i can possibly post. of course my traveling adventures are never gonna be put on hold i'm gonna continue at that lifestyle, but... ...the only difference is luke korns is now based in los angeles, california.

Subscribe to receive free email updates: